The City of Arlington is inviting quotes for the construction of a shelter to cover a 17’ x 25’ cement slab located at Haller Park, 1100 West Avenue. The shelter would be located in front of the snack shack window, eave height approximately 13’. Must be free-standing, no ground horizontal obstructions, with metal roof.
Quotes must be received by April 4, 2:00 pm to
- Attached sample Small Public Works Agreement.
- Attached photos and specs.
Shelter structure shall be designed by contractor and shall conform to the following requirements:
- Approximately 17 foot wide and about 25 feet long
- Eave height approximately 13 feet, clear height from floor to bottom of truss shall be 8 feet.
- Roof pitch should match existing restroom building
- Columns shall be 8 inch pressure treated posts embedded in concrete
- Metal roof shall be 26 gauge vertical seam metal, brown to match existing buildings.
- Contractor shall obtain City of Arlington building permit if awarded project
Contractor shall prepare and submit for City review drawing for picnic shelter showing layout, dimensions, and connection types.
Picnic shelter structure shall be in accordance with international building code and applicable municipal codes.
Please address any questions to Sarah Lopez, or 360-403-3448.
Small public works agreement: https://www.arlingtonwa.gov/DocumentCenter/View/6790/Small-Public-Works-Agreement_Sample
Notice of Award and Bid Results:
$25,973.05 = First Onsite Property Restoration
$39,995.06 = Great Western Recreation
$53,010.50 = Longview Construction
$58,975.94 = Kaplan Homes