How do I apply for a burn permit?

Burn Permits are required and issued by the Office of the County Fire Marshal and participating local fire districts for residential burning. Permits will be issued outside the Urban Growth Areas (UGA) that are located outside of the established no-burn zones and are within fire protection districts of unincorporated Snohomish County.

Show All Answers

1. How do I register for a CPR class?
2. How do I get my blood pressure checked?
3. How do I request a fire report?
4. How do I find out if a burn ban is in effect?
5. How do I create a fire escape plan?
6. How do I apply for a burn permit?