Arlington hosts many special events throughout the year. If you are interested in sponsoring a special event in Arlington, please contact the Recreation office at 360-403-3448. Community special events might include, but are not limited to, fun runs, auctions, parades, fairs, and events in parks and on public property.
To post an event on our city website calendar use this form.
2021 Event Updates
Arlington Farmers Market at Legion Park, Saturdays, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. https://www.stillyvalleychamber.com/farmersmarket/
Music at Arlington Farmers Markets:
Summer Concerts at Legion Park
- Saturday, August 7 at 6 p.m. The Moonpie Ramblers, sponsored by City of Arlington
- Saturday, August 14 at 6 p.m. Dan Canyon Band, sponsored by City of Arlington
- Fridays, August 6, 13, 27 at 6-8 p.m. Voices of the Village Band
- Friday, August 20 at 7 p.m. Land of Color, sponsored by Arlington Calvary
- Saturday, August 28, noon - 3 p.m. Batucada at Art in Legion Park
- Sunday, August 29, noon - 3 p.m. Jr. Geezers at Art in Legion Park
- Stilly Valley Chamber Ice Cream Social, (Infinity Properties), July 27, 5:30 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- National Night Out, August 3, 4-8 p.m. at Legion Park
- Fly-In's Skyfest, August 21
- Art in Legion Park, August 28 & 29 sponsored by Arlington Arts Council
- Smokey Point Community Block Party, August 15, at noon, sponsored by Village Community Services
- 3 on 3 X Basketball Tournament, August 14-15, at Airport
- Friendship Walk, September 11, sponsored by Village Community Services, Legion Park/Centennial Trail
- Drag Strip Reunion & Car Show, September 11, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. at Arlington Airport
- Airport Appreciation Day, September 25
- Wagoween, October 23, Legion Park, sponsored by NOAH
- Hometown Halloween, October 30
COVID-19 and Events
Some events may be modified to allow for on-your-own activities and virtual activities.
View the 2020 event list document. (prior to COVID-19, list is not accurate.)