The City of Arlington will be expanding its water treatment capacity with the addition of additional filtration units. The additional filtration unit will be located in a new filtration building that will be constructed on the site of the old water treatment plant filtration building.
- Increase water filtration capacity
- Support City’s growing water demand
- Maintain high quality water production
Project Cost and Funding
- Engineer’s Estimate: TBD
- Funding source:
- City of Arlington Utility Fund
- Designed by: BHC Consultants
- Estimated Construction: Summer 2023
Coordination with Residents
Progress updates will be provided by the City on this project webpage to keep local residents and businesses apprised of the project progress.
If you have questions or concerns on this project, please contact the City Project Hotline at 360-403-3544 or firstname.lastname@example.org.